Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to stay healthy throughout the year

Do you want to be "colds" free? Then take Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex supplements.

During my studies to be family nurse practitioner & many hours of rotations in the hospital, I was sick all the time. One day a classmate recomended taking Herbal Defense Complex. It was a miracle. It has been years since I have been sick (knock on wood), despite my almost daily exposure to all kinds of "bugs" my patients bring to the clinic.

I strongly recommend taking the supplement (as directed, of course & with a prior approval of your medical provider). I strongly believe that it will make you less likely to get a cold and if you have one, it will get you better quicker!

With love, Luba

No comments:

Post a Comment